top of page


The vast majority of our services are covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) or other provincial medical plans if you are a resident of another Canadian province.  Some services such as completion of insurance forms or ministry of transport services are not covered by OHIP but can be covered by some 3rd party insurance providers.  If you do not have a valid Canadian healthcard please call our office and we can provide information about how to get coverage and regarding the costs of services.

bottom of page